Friday, May 13, 2011

On the green side of the grass

Well the last two days I spent at jury duty. Although I did not get selected it was a very intresting process. This was my first time ever having to go to jury duty so I have never seen how things actually work. I went in thinking that I did not want to serve, but after seeing the attorneys go back and forth i might be up to serving on a criminal preceding. I def did not to serve on the the case that I was up for because they said it could take 12-14 if not longer, and it was a civil case. On to the topic "The green side of the grass" A potential juror said he was glad to wake up on the green side of the grass. I thought that was a good quote. Now that I think about it if u wake up u r on the green side of the grass unless u met some mobsters and did them wrong. Still I do like the quote. "On the green side of the grass"

The sun rises in the east and sets in west this I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment